You're gong to have to indulge me here for a minute. I LOVE pictures of Mark and the boys playing on the beach. I took about 50...these are just a few of my favorites.
you've been a busy blogger this week! had fun catching up with your photos and everything. looks like you had a great trip. the warm weather sounds soooo wonderful to me right now (missouri is coooold).
your boys always look so happy. love their darling smiles!
4 comments:
you've been a busy blogger this week! had fun catching up with your photos and everything. looks like you had a great trip. the warm weather sounds soooo wonderful to me right now (missouri is coooold).
your boys always look so happy. love their darling smiles!
These dad and son pics are beautiful - post away! I love looking at them!
Awesome photos and such cute subjects too! I am particularly fond of the taller boy! Thanks for sharing - too cute!
Mom
Those are super cute. I think you should frame them all!
Post a Comment