Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wednesday mornings with Porter


Porter has had a hard time with Cooper being in pre-school. So one Wednesday when I had an errand to run that took us by KC Donuts, I decided to treat him to a donut to help cheer him up. He loved it so much I decided it should be a weekly date. He quickly became a pro...on our second visit he ran right up to the display case and said "ummm...THAT ONE!" and picked out a sprinkle donut (the ONLY way to go when you're 2) and as soon as the lady handed him his bag he headed right for the table and climbed up on his chair and got to work!! 2 year olds are the best. (P.S. Jane, I think of you guys everytime we go!)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Can you bring me one? It is Wednesday! What a fun morning treat for you two to share!
Love -
California Granny

Jan said...

I think it's such a fun thing for the little ones that are feeling left behind by the big ones being in school and/or preschool -- what a great 'date' for you and Porter. I need to do something like that with Mr. Mason.

Kasey said...

What a cute idea. That's a fun tradition to start.

Slesk Family said...

a Johannesen that can be satisfied with sweets?? No Way!!
I love it.

Allison said...

That is such a cute tradition. I want one!