Monday, September 01, 2008

Why I Love Boys part II

Today they are Jedi knights fighting the evil forces of the universe (played by Mark on this particular occassion) together.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kasey said...

Cute pictures! Evan's in a Star Wars phase too so we also get to battle with light sabers. I can't wait for Isaiah to get big enough to play with his big brother.

Jan said...

I'm laughing that Mark is the 'evil forces of the universe' -- love it!

Vicki said...

I think Mark got just what he deserved in this photo (a nap.) Being evil is exhausting! Being a Mom and Dad of two crazy boys is too!
So cute!
Cali Momma

Anonymous said...

EVERY boy should be instructed in the finer points of being a Jedi by his father. You guys are raising them right! May the force be with you
CHER

Natalie Scott said...

We have light sabers coming out of our ears over here!

Way to go Mark for being such a sport! Ryan lets our boys get him, the "bad guy" but I won't let them touch ME.

Man, there's nothing like little boys!