Sunday, September 07, 2008

UT Football game

Last weekend we took Cooper to his first UT football game. It was the season opener. They played Florida Atlantic - so they were definately expected to win but they did more than that. The final score was 52-10. Even though it wasn't a close game it was still fun to be there in that sea of burnt orange with all the fans. Vince Young was there that night - they retired his jersey before the game started. Also spotted along the side-lines were Kevin Durrant and Matthew McConaughey.

I love how devoted the fans are here. Orange EVERYWHERE!!













Here's what Cooper really came for.













"Hook 'em Horns!!"



















Oh yeah, and Mark & I were there too.
{I know, we look like dorks - just keepin' it real folks - I'm not fooling anyone if I say we're not!}










6 comments:

Jan said...

Cooper's priorities are right - cotton candy! But I love it that he can 'hook 'em!' Fun times!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're having so much fun! Cooper's cotton candy looks delicious...yum yum!

Kristi said...

That looks so fun--Nolan would have loved that!

Unknown said...

ooh, you lucky ducks! i still haven't been to a ut game!

Vicki said...

What a fun family you have! Hook 'em horns (oops, sorry Rick)
California Mom

Allison said...

Those pictures are great! Looks like it was fun.