
This weekend we decided to finally become true "Austinites" and head to the Austin City Limits music festival. There was SO much good music to take in (130 bands in all). We, of course, couldn't catch them all, but we did get to listen to a lot of new stuff - and enjoy some long time favorites as well. (See next post for more details).

Playing in the drum circle in the kid area (Austin Kiddie Limits)...what's that saying? The family who jams together...? or something like that.


7 comments:
Wow, sounds like a fun, exhausting time was had by all!!! Looking forward to a fun time with all of you - 3 more days to go!! Yeah!!!
Love, Mum
Oh, fun for the kids. I love the drum circle. That's something our Math has done and loved.
you guys are SO fun to take your kids to that. maybe someday...
I've been a lot of places, but I am ashamed to say we have not yet made it to ACL....maybe next year!!
So glad you guys had a fun family weekend! Love the dancing photos too (there's nothing funnier than little kids dancing...except maybe my husband dancing...:)) Is that a leash on Porter?
Music lover that you are I would have thought that you would have gone to ACL before you even unpacked when you moved there. Sounds like it was a blast.
PS I know I can always count on Kristen for a good blog.
What's up stranger? Sounds like ya'll had a good time! That's awesome you took the kids! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment