Saturday, August 02, 2008

Last day!

So to wrap it up - we had a GREAT time in Washington. The weather was perfect, the company was the BEST in the world, the food was awesome...the ONLY regret I have is that Mark wasn't with us. {He will for sure be there next year}...
Here are a few more random shots.

Dad built that little playhouse behind the kids...it is by far the most popular attraction in the backyard. If I ever couldn't find Porter all I had to do was look in the playhouse and chances are he was there. He LOVED playing in there.

I love this picture of Cooper and Parker. Cooper is explaining all about R2D2 no doubt.

Guy rounding up a couple of pint-sized escapees.

I have NO idea what is up with the helmet and backpack. Gosh, even Napoleon Dynamite didn't look that dorky playing tether ball. Gotta love it.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Great pictures and fun memories, we had so much fun - and hope to do that again!! Love all the fun blogs - Love, Mom