I went to my High School reunion while I was at home. What a trip {head trip, trip down memory lane, trip into the horseshoe pits at the sports bar the first night...welll, not me (for once) but I know one person who did} Anyway...it was a riot. It's so fun to see the people that you've lost touch with, laugh about old stories- share a few new ones.

Kendall

The Mount Vernon 1st Ward kids.
Brent Johnson, Me, Roger and Richard Morrell.

Debbie, Me, Shelley and Erin

Megan - I don't want to say my
oldest friend...my longest??? We've been friends since the 3rd grade - you do the math if you need to.
4 comments:
Wowza! What a skinny, gorgeous HOTTIE you were for your reunion! (*this was your 10-yr, right???) Way to go! I'm sure you were a big hit!
that's awesome! i have mine this summer too!
You look absolutely fabulous! I'm glad you had a great time and I love the dress too!
Wowzers!! You look so much hotter than all your friends!! Doesn't that just make you happy? :)
Lance's 20 yr. reunion was in June...but we didn't go...my 20th is next year...I'm not going to mine either...I'm old...
Post a Comment