Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Breaking Dawn


I'm sure most people have read this already - but I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't. I'll just say that I enjoyed it. The story line is interesting right from the get-go and the action really never slows down through the whole book. If I have a complaint it would be that there was not enough Edward in it for me (and a little too much Jacob). And worst of all RENNESME??????

3 comments:

melissa walker said...

I totally agree with the Renesmee. I hope it doesn't result in a ton of little Renesmees being born!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!

Vicki said...

I just finished the book on the plane home from Nashville (yee ha) and I loved the book. But I agree with everyone else - Renesmees or Nessie! Ugh! I am now going to read The Host - I haven't heard anything about this. All this reading is interfering with my knitting. But I have enjoyed having something great to read while waiting for planes in Chicago and coming home from Cleveland. By the way, Cleveland does "Rock!" It has a bad rap!
California Mom