Thursday, July 17, 2008

MY HERO!



"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." - Ayn Rand

Man, do I ever love this kid!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun is that? Those pictures are totally awesome! Are these at Grandma's house?

Jan said...

Oh, there's absolutely no wonder you love that kid! He just makes me smile anyway and these pics are cracking me up. Love it.

Stacy said...

Your life is as crazy but yet rewarding as mine is right now. Your boys are so adorable. Thanks for all the comments on our blog. I can't wait to see more.

Maren and Dustin said...

Cooper is such a crack up! Love the Ayn Rand quote too. Like she wrote it for that kid!

Kasey said...

Oh hilarious. Those pictures are classic. You know he's going to love those when he grows up.

Vicki said...

Oh what a couple of characters you are raising and I love it! Thanks again for bringing the boys to see us in Seattle - that was awesome! I will send you some more photos from our trip. They are so adorable and so is their Mom and Dad.
California/Yosemite/Tahiti/Seattle now home Mom

Anonymous said...

Cooper...you are adorable! Oh my gosh Kristen, he is so old! Looks like he and Luke are still into the same superheros. What a great pic! Luke still talks about his best friend Cooper and asks when we're going back to Texas "where we're 'opposed' to live". Hope you guys are doing well.

Wendy said...

Love it! Aren't kids so cute in their underwear? The mask adds a lot of smiles!

Kristi said...

Oh my word, that boy cracks me up!!! I love those pictures. :) Braden now thinks Cooper is a super hero!!!

SherBear said...

LOL - Cooper is so so so cute! I love the undees and the tight abs! haha! You are a cool mom to dress him up like that!

I have a nephew about to be born (first grandkid in 7 yrs) and they're naming him Cooper Merek Burt!! So cute.

Kristen said...

The best part (to me) is that I didn't dress him like that. He did it all himself!!