Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Morning


Cooper's big score - Legos Star Wars II
Porter's diggin' the new pop-up book Grandma got him.

I'm not sure if I'm embarrassed or proud that one of the 20 or so words Porter knows it chocolate.


We spent a good portion of the day Sunday finding, re-hiding and finding again. Hey, it only comes once a year, better get your fill of egg hunting, right?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jan said...

I totally remember my kid re-hiding for the next week or two even. And I love it that Porter knows the word 'chocolate'. How would he get along other wise???

Kristi said...

SOOO sweet! I am loving all of these pictures. And how fun for the granparents to be there...you guys are adorable..

Anonymous said...

What fun! Those boys are beyond cute! I wish I had an up-close and personal view of the Easter egg events...
so fun.
Love,
Auntie Karen:)

Hacking it up said...

Your boys are so cute! How fun to have your grandparents visit! Sounds like you had a great time!

Sarah said...

So cute! I love that the eggs were the gifts that just kept giving! What fun.

Anonymous said...

I wonder where Porter gets his love of chocolate, hmmm...