Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Cooper!!




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! I was thinking about you today. I remembered Coop's day because Sydney's is the 18th also (of April though). Anyway, sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate. Lukie got some knights last week and all he's been talking about every day since is how he's going to play knights with Cooper. We miss you and love you!

melissa walker said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! 4 is such a fun age!

Jan said...

Ah, Happy Birthday to Cooper! I can hardly believe how grown-up he is getting. Hope his day was wonderful.

Unknown said...

happy birthday to that cutie pie! and thanks for the cupcakes!

Kristi said...

Oh, I love the picture fo the two boys together!! They are so sweet together! And way to rack in the presents, Coopet! :) (just kidding)

LaNan said...

Looks like a fun birthday! What cute boys!