Dude, what a sweet Christmas! you guys got hooked up...Also, I really need to talk to your sister about that "special" fridge, by the way :) Mama likes the sound of that action!!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!..was the race car set for Mark, or the boys? :)
My brother and I got slot cars for christmas one year. We love them! Glad your Christmas was so fun!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Dude, what a sweet Christmas! you guys got hooked up...
Also, I really need to talk to your sister about that "special" fridge, by the way :) Mama likes the sound of that action!!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!..was the race car set for Mark, or the boys? :)
My brother and I got slot cars for christmas one year. We love them! Glad your Christmas was so fun!
Post a Comment