
A couple of weeks ago we went to our HOA Christmas party. Since Santa was there we thought it would be fun to get the kids pictures with him. Porter was fairly unaffected by the encounter. He looked at him for a minute and then continued to chomp away on his star shaped sugar cookie. Cooper, on the other hand, would have NONE of it. I don't know if you remember the last time I tried to get him to sit on Santa's lap...


7 comments:
sooo funny! we have pics with both those santas! how funny. mase wouldn't take a pic with santa at the party. i haven't tried the mall yet.
Oh that Cooper picture is classic! That's too funny.
I love Cooper trying so hard to get off Santa! That is really funny! We put Mason on Santa's lap and he asked for an elevator and a big hippo!!! Out of the mouths of babes hu?
You need to send that one to Ellen - she is showing these pictures this week on her show - that is a keeper. Oh what fun it is to slide down Santa's lap, hey!
California Mom
that's one of the most hilarious pictures i've seen---cooper with santa!
Your boys are adorable -- loving the Cooper picture!!
Oh man, that is hah-larious! I love that picture of Cooper.
Post a Comment