Saturday, December 15, 2007

family pictures

For Mark's birthday he asked for some good family pictures to put on his desk at work. So I bought him the frames for his birthday and then we finally got around to getting the pictures done so he could have them for Christmas.
I wasn't very impressed with the photographer. When I went back to look at the pictures they only had 10 for me to chose from and at least 4 of those were so bad they were crossed off the list immediately. But there were a couple that were keepers - here they are.
Porter had a black eye at the time which I had them photoshop out in the first one, but I forgot to have it done on the other family shot...oops!


I thought this one was cute...Mark, not so much. The boys will probably hate it when they're older. Oh well! It's mine. No one else has to like it - I had a coupon so it was free anyway.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jan said...

Again, cute pictures! But they had good material to work with.

Kristi said...

These turned out sooo cute! I love them. I have to get our family's pics done asap!

Hacking it up said...

LOVE the pics.! You have such a cute family! Love that one of Porter and Cooper looking at each other--sweet!