Thursday, November 29, 2007

More "shots"


Cooper's not sure if it's ok to shoot at dad.

Cheryl, on the other hand, went "semi-automatic" on those turkeys.

It looks like the turkey on her head is laughing as hard as Cheryl is.

Poor Jason took one in the face.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys are seriously so much fun!

Jan said...

This looks crazy -- lots of fun!

melissa walker said...

I love Cheryl's pictures!

Kristi said...

Your family is adorable (your extended, too!) I love that this is how you spent Thanksgiving togteher...good times. :)

LaNan said...

This is so hilarious! I love that picture of Cheryl! Too cute! Glad you guys had so much fun. Sounds like your roadtrip went a little better than ours. ;)

Anonymous said...

qhitrvDid we really have to post the awful pics of me? There MUST be a cute one of me somewhere! Great! now Donny Osmond will NEVER ask me out!
Serioulsy, we had so much fun and can't thank you enough for making the trip out! See youin 2 weeks :)
Cher

Slesk Family said...

You guys have far too much fun without me!! All your new blogs are great Kristen. I should hire you to post mine. The kids are adorable!
Love ya