
I couldn't write about this on the day that it happened because I was still too embarrassed/upset...which I shouldn't be, heavens sake I should be used to this kind of thing happening to me by now it's only been how many years??...my whole life, anyway. I was in the grocery store "lasterday" (to borrow a word from Cooper - it just means any day before today and I find it quite versatile) and right there in the middle of the produce section I FULL ON fell. No little stumble with a graceful little recovery - nope, not for me. There was a little water on the floor - mix that with painted cement and my flip flops and you have a recipe for ONE GIANT SPRAWL. Now that I can laugh about it, I thought I'd let you in on the fun. I just wish I had a picture of it that I could post...no, I don't.

5 comments:
Oh, man, I hate that. I'm with you -- even though there's nothing you could have done about it, you still feel like a giant dumb loser. Totally frustrating, when you're lying on the floor in the produce dept!
Kristen, I feel your pain. I use to fall all the dang time. First time I met Kurt's sisters, I fell asleep and drooled on one of their shoulders and then later fell flat on my back. So embarrassing. But hey, at least you can post it and make fun of yourself.
Kristin, I love that you posted about yuor falling incident ;) I constantly trip & make a fool o' myself all the time. It's nice to know I'm not the only one...Plus, I think it's cool. I meanit's a way to stand out and be different...
They say that the number of flip flop related emergency room visits has increased by 17% in the last five years. Blame it on the shoes!
O.k. I don't always post. I just love Cooper's word Lasterday.It is great. also love the story and glad to know that I am not the only one to feel dumb and make little mistakes. I usuallyhave the flip flops on too and it usually has something to do with water.:)
I hope all is good with you and love looking at your sweet family. You are a fun mom.
Heidi
Post a Comment