



We got Porter's 1 year pictures done a couple of weeks ago at The Picture People. I'm not super impressed with how they turned out (the photographer seemed to always just miss the good smiles and always caught him as his smile was disappearing) but luckily we had a coupon so it was less than $32 for 4 8x10's so no big loss....I think that deal is going on through the end of this month if you want to take advantage.

7 comments:
Those pictures turned out so sweet--Porter is such a cutie. I like the one of Cooper & Porter holding hands also...I have got to get my booty in gear and take pics of my kids!! Bah!
Your boys are beautiful! Love the pics of them together -- they are the sweetest!
Porterman! You are way too cute and looking more like Daddy all the time :) Love ya bud!
these are adorable! what cuties.
Those pics are just so cute. I love the shirts you picked out for them too! So fun!
Hey - I have seen those photos before. I love them - but I agree, the photographer missed the some great shots. I do love these however - I will have to copy and print and put in wallet.
Miss you all -
California Granny
p.s - you guys just have the coolest friends ever! Of course cool begats cool or is that begets - missed early verb conjugation.
such cute little men! love those!
Post a Comment