Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I've been tagged...

...by my Melissa my niece-in-law. (Sorry it took me a whole week to pass it on). Allison - I don't recall seeing yours - get on it girl!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Gretchen Accord
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream and favorite cookie) BunnyTracks Chocolate Chip??? Doesn't sound very intimidating - it sounds like I'm from some 'hood in Munchkinland!
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) KHil
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)Black Dog
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Linette Edmonds
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Hilkr
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Green DC (yes I AM related to the Green Lantern...same 'super' - grandparents)
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Sigtryggur Johannes (Yes, those are their FIRST names) Mark already has his Nascar name since he's named after both grandfathers (Mark Allen)
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)
Happy Skor (ok, not my VERY favorite but I couldn't resist...ok, for real, right now it would be Happy Mint Musketeers)
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Kristen Hilton...oopsies! I just blew my cover. Irene Jones but then what do you do if one of your siblings is in there too??
Now I'm tagging
Cheryl
LaNan
Andrea

4 comments:

Unknown said...

loooove it! these are hilarious!

melissa walker said...

Your first pet was Gretchen too? Your names are great and you will have to hope that all 9 Johannesen girls are not in witness protection together--what could you possibly all witness at the same time?

Wendy said...

ok, heard about the mint 3 musketeers, where can i get one? loved your stripper name!

Anonymous said...

Well, since we are both Johannesen's, both the same age and both so hip and cool, we have about 85% of the same answers. The few differences:
My stripper name would be Eternity Zone and my Superhero name would be The Black Coke
Go ahead and call me either of those names. I never liked the name Cheryl anyway (oh, hi mom:)