Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Chocolate Party


Natalie, Shelly, Stacie and Kristy

Me and Naomi...and love those Jazz hands baby!

A HUGE (and long overdue) THANK YOU to our awesome friends Natalie and Stacie for putting together arguably the BEST party of the year...so far (no doubt Natalie's Big Birthday Bash in November will be the party to top all parties) I have to say we have great friends here in Austin. We are so lucky. Anytime we get together it's a guaranteed good time. The company was perfect, the games were a "hoot" and the food....YUM!! I just have one request. Will you all e-mail me your recipes?? I'll put mine on here for anyone who wants it. It DID, after all, win 3rd prize! Although it was Mark who made it - so let's give credit where credit is due!...and speaking of giving credit...yes Natalie, I totally swiped these pics off your blog...I took a few (see below) but yours were much cuter. Thanks again, guys! You rule.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

You looks so stinkin cute in those pictures--I love that shirt you had on! That was a really fun party. Hooray for chocolate (and your toffee bars)!

Anonymous said...

OK, your friends look way more animated than mine. Mine just sit there. What am I doing wrong?
By the way, your hair looks AWESOME long :)

Unknown said...

ahhh, thanks! it was a fun party. we need to do it more often. mark's treats were my fave. delish!

Allison said...

That shirt is so cute. What a great idea for a party. It sounds like you have really fun friends there in Austin!

Fantastic Five said...

so sad i missed this. looks like fun.