Thursday, August 09, 2007

I don't believe in e-mail fairies!!!


On my list today...those e-mails that tell you to make a wish and then when you forward it on to the people that you like the least on your contacts list your friends your wish will be granted. And some even go so far as to promise greater or faster wish fulfillment for sending it to more people! Either they are totally bunk (which I suspect) or I continually fall into some wish making loophole which renders my wish "un-grantable"...maybe I didn't close my eyes and envision the thing I'm wishing for - maybe I had my toes crossed on accident...or maybe, just maybe THERE ARE NO WISH GRANTING FAIRIES WATCHING OVER THE INTERNET COUNTING HOW MANY PEOPLE I FORWARD THEIR E-MAILS TO!!

6 comments:

Jan said...

Me too Kristen! Bugs me to death to feel like someone is going to die (maybe me?) if I don't forward trash mail onto my friends. Yuk.

Kristi said...

Oh, they're real, believe you me. And now, you're going to be cursed for having mocked them & their power...I hate forwarded emails except ones that have funny youtubes on them...did I send you that youtube about the mother who nurses her kids? I will asap...it'll change your life.

Unknown said...

so funny! even if it was something that i might have passed on, if the e-mail threatens me with a curse, i delete it out of principle!

Allison said...

Amen sister. I am also annoyed at the more passive threats like...if you believe in freedom, then forward this on to 10 people...etc. Ugh!

LaNan said...

Even the ones that say someone's kid is missing and please forward this so we can find her....DELETE!
Is that wrong? ;-)

Vicki said...

Can I say "amen and amen, sister!" I delete each and every one and have no quilt what so ever!
Glad to have someone speak out against those "canasta" things!
Vicki