I love that box lids are hats--what a cutie Cooper is. I know I'm an old lady for talking about it, again, but I still CANNOT get over the fact that it is raining...crazy, crazy.
Don't you love kids? It cracks me up the things that they love the best. My kids always liked boxes better than what was in them -- and laundry baskets too.
6 comments:
I love that box lids are hats--what a cutie Cooper is. I know I'm an old lady for talking about it, again, but I still CANNOT get over the fact that it is raining...crazy, crazy.
Love Jack Johnson, too.
that is an awesome hat! the other day maya went to target with her miss spider basket on her head. she was calling herself buckethead. okey dokey.
Don't you love kids? It cracks me up the things that they love the best. My kids always liked boxes better than what was in them -- and laundry baskets too.
Kinda puts new meaning in the term
'thinking outside the box'
Only a 3 year old IS that intelligent.
-Jamie
Love it! That's an awesome picture. Kids do the cutest things.
Post a Comment