
So I was listening to the radio in my car the other day and this song (Girls by Beastie Boys if you're reading this after I change the song) came on. I was all singing along feeling like I'm back in the 80's for a second. Then 30 seconds later, the song ends and the announcer says "That's some classic Beastie Boys from 21 years ago." CLASSIC BEASTIE BOYS???? How did I get so old that my high school music became "classic"???

4 comments:
Too funny. That song always reminds me of Larry Cox from our old ward at Carriage Cove. He and I went night skiing at Brighton once and he knows ALL of the lyrics.
Who cares what age you are when you look oh so good. Don't fret it girl.
Sad, huh? And Naomi is right - you look wonderful! Who cares if your music is classic? Classic is good, right? ha!
Please lady--you are young and , yes, I agree--you look smokin. :) And that's what counts. I remember dancing to that song at all the school dances...good times.
Post a Comment