
These pictures actually tell a lot about what Cooper is up to these days.
First and foremost...he is POTTY-TRAINED!! The other thing is that he loves to wear his underwear backwards...because that's where all the fun is on boys underwear. What good is a picture of Thomas that you can't see?? am I right?? I've found that one of the most entertaining things you can watch a 3 year old do is pull up their underwear. Very funny. The other thing this pictures tells is that he's not real keen on clothes these days. His favorite is just underwear and a shirt. Pretty typical, I know. After talking to Melissa and realizing that his minimalist approach to clothing is actually more than Parker will tolerate, I've decided that as long as we don't have to go out in public it's not a battle I want to undertake - there are better hills to die on.
The last thing is that Cooper LOVES to play on the computer. He is either on the "Thomas and Friends" web-site doing all the activities and games or I'll open 'word' for him and he'll make a list of all the words he knows how to spell. It's a short list (Mom, Dad, Cooper, Porter, dog, cat, stop, go....a few others) but the important thing is that is will keep him busy for about 20 min. which is usually just about the amount of time I need to get dinner started.

6 comments:
I'm impressed that he can spell so many words. I bet he'll be reading in no time! Love the underroos!
We have the same underwear "problem" with Afton, although girls' underwear doesn't really have a reason to do it. We think she may like the "thong" feel! Love the pictures! You now have blackmail for later in life!
"Is that me mommy? Hey, no wait, I don't wear underwears..."
I have to add my own comment here...the very next day after posting this Cooper (who has been virtually accident free for about a month)had 2 accidents in his pants and one in the tub.
Universe, you win.
Thanks for reminding me that 2 year olds can learn! I forgot. Kate and I are embroiled in an all out potty war of wills. Maybe seeing Cooper in his backward underpants will inspire her.
I love it. He is just too cute!
Post a Comment