


I just downloaded some pictures from my camera the other day so I thought I'd add a few of my favorites.
Porter is putting on weight like a champion - at 7 weeks he was 13 pounds!! He's a sweet baby. He still sleeps a good chunk of the day - for which I am VERY thankful.
Cooper just continues to be his same entertaining, energetic (sometimes exasperating) 2 year old self. I love this age. He can be a handful, but at the same time, he makes me laugh all the time with the funny things he comes up with. The way their little minds work - so cute!

2 comments:
You take the greatest photos! I love to see your two boys together. They look so darling! I can't wait to meet Porter!!!
Hi Hilton's! Darling pictures of your sweet boys. Sounds like you are going to have a great Christmas with the Allred gang. Have a great Christmas. Love to you all, Aunt Carole
Post a Comment